Tuesday 26 June 2012

WHAT Kayde Did Over The Weekend...

Wow, Time flies! Its a Tuesday now! And June is ending soon.. TOO fast! I havent have enough fun for June yet! Dang!... Oh well, I guess its a reminder for myself to speed up my pace for my year end collection.. -_-. Well, I shall update you girls what I have been up to over the weekend :)

Friday was okay. Except an email from my supplier that the in house designs have a serious hiccup as the fabric we chose for KAYLENE's September collection are ALL sold out. Oh man.. Serious BOO HOO for us. Told me that they will find a substitute soonest and update me. I mean, I am so excited to seeing the actual pieces you know! We love them so much and crappy things happened. Oh well, Spoke to them and liase to and fro, managed to come to some sort of a way to 'save the situation' Hong Kong side called as well, asked me to prepare going over as they prepared special items for KAYLENE. I wish to go sooner too! BUT too many things on hand now, a little tough to go over just like that. USA side is slightly better, processing my order and waiting for some info from me and ready to ship to this tiny island! Our shapers are on its way too!! YEAH! but of course because we are very picky, we only ordered a few for trials. Planning to send some to customers and give us feedbacks on the shapers. Estimated time of arrival should be in mid July.... I got so stress and irritated with the weather on Friday and decided to go for a swim... I need to hear the sound of water gushing while I swim, seriously.. I think its very theraputic for me. Before I head out, I prepare soup for Mr Ling... Old cumcumber soup with pork ribs, supposed to be good for such horrid weather!

(its really simple to make, anyone wants receipe from me can msg me.. haha when has Kayde become a chef?)

I had to bring a book to the pool and read, after the fried session at home... and I finally got a chance to read a book that Mr Ling so kind to order from the UK ( dont ask me why he has to order from so far, I just told him I would like the book and he ordered.. SWEET babe)


Nope girls, you didnt see wrong, I ordered a book on BRAS! I needed to know more about bras and how to wear the right fit etc as theres a possibility of launching bras soon. Well, tons of homework is needed before we launch that! 

I swam about 6 laps and thought that I had enough... I wasnt tired, I got bored actually and hence started to read a little on the cute pink book...on BRAS! oh side note, it was super funny to see some guy swimmers gush in embaressment as the book cover was loud and clear; that I was reading books on BRAS. oh well, I couldnt care, I only know it was really good to read under a shaded area with the wind blowing...

Saturday was really funny. My girlfriend asked me out for lunch 'before she goes away' so I decided to have lunch with her. The good thing about having a car is that you literally can go all places. The only problem is finding a carpark lot. We were lucky actually! Went for a quick SUPER yummy duck noodles at Mei Ling Street, we headed to this cool place. Seems like Tiong Bahru is an up and coming place to chill eh? We ended up having our tea at Drips...




The day ended really quick!Days pass super fast... Monday I decided to CHOP off my hair! Was glad that I cleanned up my messy hair after Sis nagged about my sloppy hair and how i need to get it fixed because I represent KAYLENE... the next thing you know, its TUESDAY....
And heres a pic of what I work to work today. :) I wanted to wear something light because its super warm and I needed to pack some stocks. 


Okay! Enough updates from me! What about your weekend? was it good? Share it with us! You may post comments! Oh yeah.. New stocks are coming! Dresses as focal point again... Wait for the pictures to be up!

1 comment: