Friday 15 June 2012

LOOK what i am going to receive tonight?




A super pretty artpiece ( i think is a notebook) from a customer! AWWWW so sweet of you! I must say, this little gift came super appropriately because I was under alot of stress recently. You wanna know what stress that is causing my face to break out, cant sleep, have weird dreams and even near argument with Mr Ling? Okay I tell you...

Never in my life, in my coming 5 years of business, have I received THAT much complaints. They were good feedbacks I think and I appreciate it, but being KAYDE I fuss over why I couldnt have done it better etc etc. YES, even assessing myself and asking very close and 'old' customers, I concluded that as long I have tried my best, I should not be upset and move on to improve on the complaints. OK... maybe not complaints. Feedbacks la, lets call it. Thus, I decided to list down ALL 'problems' and feedbacks that has been highlighted and will solve them in any possible ways.

One of the most common asked topic these days is that I am alot lesser in the shop and seems like they are not too happy about it. I have to explain this. As much as I would like to stay in shop, I need to get certain things done. Calls from suppliers, Whatsap of pictures of upcoming designs, USA emails (please note the time difference) and also designing KAYLENE's upcoming collection. We really take pride in doing designing our own apparels and its a very long process as every detail is important. How will you feel if I am constantly in the shop with the msg keep beeping and I kept touching my phone? You wont like it right do you? I also have to add that I do not have fashion designing background, hence my weakest point is my technical drawing and terms. Suppliers and factories wont really understand what I am talking about until I show them actual samples. imagine me scuffling around just to find the proper samples to show them? Oh well, I am still learning :) Back to the common question is that I hope you girls can understand that in order for KAYLENE to move forward, I need to step backward at shopfront. You can never understand the workload we have to go through because you will be thinking that what is so difficult on purchasing and order? Its not so easy when design comes in as part of job scope. We have plans to hire more staff to solve some issues BUT the KAYDE has to be in the shop is going to be difficult. I will still go to shop and work but lesser in a week. What I can do for you is that I plan to train my staff to be KAYDE and hopefully she will be up to your standards. :)

Okay! enough of the 'noise' Mr Ling calls it....

I must say and add that this lovely gift is not the only gift I have received over the years, I have received beautiful flowers and a cute bears and balloons in it, I have handmade gifts, I have this super cute 'Prosperity God', I have money tree (using crystals to make into a tree-like bonsai) I have handmade cards, I have this uber cute fabric flowers that can be twisted and the list goes on. I really am very happy and appreciate to receive them and treasure them :) Oh well, its a beautiful FRIDAY enjoy this wonderful weekend all of you!

Love
K


No comments:

Post a Comment