Tuesday 19 June 2012



What a Tuesday.... BOO~~
1) Bought Simply Her and couldnt find out feature. Texted the stylist and mentioned tt the article will be pushed to August instead

2) Went for urine test and failed! Found blood in my pee because...

3) My 'best friend' came... AGAIN! Visited the gynae immediatly and going to be on meds for the next few days... STRESS level up? I dont know... I am so annoyed with this and cant do anything... then I thought of something

How many of you girls know or realise that owning business can be stressing and is a potential health hazard? The whole process from sourcing fabrics to design, to purchasing to chasing delivery and chasing samples... they are a handful! Maybe my friend is right, I am unknowingly under tremendous stress and hence my body is going haywire... I must be mentally prepared that this is going to be destined life...

oh well, enough of this crappy post, remember I said I must end the post in a positive note? :) oh yeah... now let me show you somehtiing tt send my spines tingling!! I went to library last week and borrowed a book on fashion designing, was flipping through and reading the contents I saw these 2 pictures...

Interesting isnt it? When I see this 2 pictures, I think of Kylie Minogue, Paris Hilton, something girly and flirty BUT modest enough as the same time :) what do you girls think?

DEAR GOD, I want Tuesday to be over ASAP and let me start my Wednesday beautifully! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment