Tuesday 25 September 2012

BE SPOTTED in PEPLUM and NEON!


Have you been spotted wearing the latest trend? Well, Initially we thought PEPLUM skirts and dresses would be 'passe' real soon, but in the plus size industry, we seem to be seeing more than usual, stronger than ever... At KAYLENE, we for sure and loving this hot hot hot design, and if you ask me, it seems to be like THE answer to cover our tum tums. And here are some of the pictures which I got from www.stylishcurves.net as well as from ASOS...








We kept up with the trend as well! KAYLENE was proud to be the first few to launch peplum dresses in plus size in Singapore

 ** tts Miss Prissy on the extreme right in a recent fashion show. She represented KAYLENE with a fellow blogger Miss Rynaque to attend this event. ( a pity... I couldnt attend as I was catching a flight for work)

Next up, will be NEON crazy girls! Yeah... surprised that we can carry it too? You BET! When I was working overseas and getting ready for new goodies, I was really apprehensive if I should bring in such a bold colour to our shop. BOY, thank god I did! I was glad that I followed my 'purchasing' instinct and went ahead to try this new look for our customers...


Not convinced that its HOT everywhere? Here, come take a look at plus size models spotted wearing NEON colours!












 Arent they gorgeous!! You too can achieve such looks! Its all about pairing the right acessories and look chic at the same time! Inspired but shy? We can help you achieve tt look without looking too over or scaring your collegues at work!


**sincere apologies girls, its 1 am and I really need to knock out. I need to prepare for tomorrows fab photoshoot with Miss Prissy. So stay tuned for new FAB FAB FAB products!


No comments:

Post a Comment