Wednesday 20 June 2012

SIT and STAND! in a graceful way please

Recently I went out with Mr Ling and saw a plus size girl lifting her long skirt to her mid calf and OPENED her legs so wide while she was waiting for her food. I WAS DUMBFOUNDED. Mr Ling saw it too and walked away embaressed. I dare say its aprox 120 degrees WIDE. What was she thinking man! I was upset but brushed it off until.....

Today on a train I witness something bad too! HAIYO! I really cannot take it, seriously disturbed by it and decided that I NEED TO BLOG about this. Seriously I was very hesitant on doing this because I am literally making myself 'ugly' by posting the following pictures. But what can I do? As any random girl and post for me? No right? Hence, after much consideration, I decided to take all these shots in my storage area and show you girls....

let me show you some 'common' sitting posture...
 Seriously girl! I WAS SO embaressed till I had to 'mosaic' my pictures. This is awful! but yes, these are what we see most commonly on trains! I dont deny, I do slack sometimes but I am very quick to regain my proper posture as I constantly remind myself tt I represent KAYLENE and I must look good and presentable. Now the 1st two sitting posture... DONT LAUGH... r you sure that you are not part of the 'list' of ple guilty of sitting like this? The 3rd is STILL ok but then again theres this 'secret cave' in between the legs and sometimes can cause some attention unknowingly. Human are curious by nature, they may subconsciously be looking 'there' in hope that you will be able to give them a peekaboo.

Now, I have added a bag and show you some of the booboos


Isnt it awful too? I dont know how you feel about this but I personally dont like this look as well...

To me, bags when sitting down is my best friend! They cover our 'secret cave' well BUT only if ou know how to do it right... Let me show you...

For the 1st sitting positio, what I suggest it that you put your one leg behind the other leg. WHY? Cos plus size girls can'tt cross their legs without looking nice! Also note that I have casually placed my hands in the centre to cover up the 'secret cave'? For 2nd and 3rd pose, you notice how I deliberately shift the bag forward to my knees? Because this way I am pretty sure that the bag can cover my 'secret cave' well and I get to be confortable.

Try it girls! I really hope I can educate you girls in any possible ways to be a pretty, confident and 'respected' plus size and even a style icon for someone to look up to. Now, now, go practice your sitting position! Oh before I end, a picture of suggested standing position when you are on train or waiting for your friend...

Consider putting one leg behind another. This way we will look slimmer and more elegant. Try it!

**disclaimer: I am also a human being after all. There are times where she will 'slack' and do weird stuff that is not 'KAYLENE' enough. I promised to try to practice what I preach as often as I can so that I can be someone whom you can look up to and not otherwise...

Have a FABULOUS Wednesday girls!

Love
K

** i really struggled a bit to whether post up these awful pictures. -_-"


No comments:

Post a Comment