Friday 21 March 2014

MUST BUY MAKE UP 'STUFF'

 HAPPY FRIDAY!

I am not a beauty junkie and I know nothing about make up. But I recently tried these few products I really felt the need to spread these good items to you. I got them at Sephora and hopefully can encourgae you girls to start putting on makeup at ease. 

 


 About Make Up Forever Sens' Eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser:

This was also a 'by chance' moment purchase when I was queuing for payment. I always thought that Make Up Forever products are pretty cool and been using a couple of their products and never has complains. So when I saw this cute little trial bottle, I tot of giving it a try. The result is amazing lor! On my usual make up routine, I tend to put on eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyelash glue for my falsies to be up on my lids whole day. The problem with good eyeliners and glue is that they are tough to remove at the end of the day. The glue gunk is the hardest if you ask me and this product removed it very easily. This product did sting me a little on my first trial but hahah I found out it was because I didnt close my eyes fully. This remover is by far the best of the best that I have used. Thuuuumbs up!




About Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner:

Let me just show yo a review that says it all.
"This eyeliner is literally the best beauty product that I've ever used. I never used to wear eyeliner during the day because it would wear off onto my eyelids after an hour. I've worn this eyeliner for 12 hours and it hasn't budged! My eyelids get really oily throughout the day and this eyeliner doesn't rub off! It's easy to apply and it's great to make a thin line. It's also fast drying! I can't believe how great this product is. It's definitely worth the money!"

I got to know this eyeline from my make up guru, Prissy Boh. She is a make up fanatic and I always hear her telling me about stocking up on this eyeliner. I couldnt resist and decided that for the past X donkey years, I have problem finding the perfect eyeliner. If Prissy says it is good, its gotta BE GOOD. Lo and Behold! IT.IS.REALLY.GOOOOOD. It stays on my oily lids for a good 10 hours or more! Perfecto!  

 

About Sephora brand Triple Action Cleansing Water:

I am not a beauty fanatic, chaned this when I was in queue to make payments for my above mentioned Stila. I am really lazy when it comes to make up and therefore when it states there 'Triple Action' I was like hmm, Triple le! lets give it a shot. I only bought the travel pack size (for now) because I am someone who hates to waste. I tried it when I got home and Bam! I was so glad that I bought it. Then I went online to ask 'Lord Google' and realised that there were many people raving about this product. I didnt get the time to do an intensive research on this product and yeah it was good for me to confirm that I got a great purchase for this product. I love it that it dosnt dry my skin and it picks up my foundation even though I put my foundation very lightly (I dont like to pile on thick foundation)


The rest of the products shown in the picture I have actually blogged about it before. Naked Eye Palette by Urban Decay (I dont use other brands anymore because they always cheat my feelings) The pigmentation and the intensity of the colours is so cool. They have various palettes and you can always choose which suits you best. I am very boring to start off and I will just stick to my pearl, gold, brown, white, black, khol kinda combi. The other one is actually a make up eraser. I love it and its another wonderful invention. Have you EVER experienced putting on eye makeup like liners or mascara and you suddenly wanna sneeze? Ahhhhhh chooooo and tadah! your eyes has this smudge from the freshly applied product. Dang right??? This eraser I always use whenever I need serious help. A little tip though, REMEBER to clean the tip every use. If not you will get the previous stains onto your face again!

Okay! I am done with this post! Have uber fantastic day ahead! Go have fun with make up at ease now okay?

Oh btw: These make up items are all trial bottles or travel pack. You can cut cost down by buying these travel pack. Try it!

 I am Kayde and I am a plus size blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment