Monday 10 March 2014

KAYLENE: We are so blessed indeed!

Yup thats right! We have been very blessed to be featured in Style:Check In 3 last thursday on their 10th episode. The filming went well and all was good :) The final product showcased on Channel U was even better than expected! Thanks to the awsome crew who were very patient with me and guided me step by step on how to speak well in front of the camera.

Sometimes I think I am the luckiest girl in the world. About 2 years ago, I made a loud comment in front of my husband that I want KAYLENE to be showcased in a TV program that is catered for the fashionistas. Not long after, KAYLENE was approached by Mediacorp. This was not the only time where I openly put out to the universe that I want to get some things done. The other miraculous event was that KAYLENE was the first in Singapore to showcase her work in Full Figured Fashion Week 2013 in New York City. It was a great honor for me and team and I have learnt so much from them. It really opened up my eyes for the first time to see how big this industry is and how united and supportive they are to one another. So back to you lady, have you tried putting out to the universe and telling her your goal and dream? Try it, it works in a miraculous way and you will soon see the results before you even know it!

OKAY girls! For thos who missed the show last Thursday, you can go to the following link and view it. We are at the last 2nd segment!


and some pictures for you!










Have fun ladies! I want to also thank Michelle, Candice and Janet for being such a sweetie during filming! Till we meet again!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment