Wednesday 21 November 2012

The NEED of having a shaper!!


Before you girls start to think I am selling my own products, I must clarify myself. Recently I am a little annoyed at some feedbacks I hear. Some girls are generally depressed with their overall image and they actually show their unpleasant-ness from the face down to the attire they wear. They end up wearing loose clothes to hide the jiggly muffins. I get very upset because I felt that we actually have ways to conceal these unslightly bulging fats (have to be crude here so that you will know what i am talking about) BUT the girls seems to run away from it and decided to hide by wearing black and worse BAGGY outfits that totally do not suit them. There are too many things to zoom into and discuss but today I shall talk about shapers. LISTEN UP girls, even UK10-12 girls ought to own one too. Doesnt mean that this only apply to plus size girls...

Look at the pictures below. Notice how much difference on the before and after wearing a shaper? Many says that shapers are uncomfortable. Yes only if you keep reminding yourself that it is uncomfy. I did a read up before and found out that our skin is one of our senses (if you forget.. its TOUCH) and when you put on a shaper for the first time, you are actually sending shocks to your body. However, after you tried on the shaper, remove it and try it again, you will realise how much more comfy it is than before and how much easier to put it on than before. Why so? Because your sense of touch is aware of this 'shock' and is ready and more accomdating to put on the shaper.

Seriously, what is so difficult in giving shapers a try to make your body look nicer? (-_-) Do note that a shaper is not a miracle outfit. IT DOES not make you a size UK20 to immediately a UK12. It can, however, make you look 1-2 size smaller if you wear the proper shaper.


So girls, I strongly encourage you to each own a shaper that fits well, comfortable and ultimately gives you a wonderful shape. when you pose for the pictures at a special event, you will be surprised by the ''new' shape you can possible achieve by simply putting on a shaper. As the fashion stylists always say every girl should own a Little Black Dress, I personally think every girls should own a shaper FIRST before owning that desired LBD.

Have a great week ahead!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment