Tuesday 27 November 2012

Plus Size Shoes.. Buckle up Please!

Hey Girlies, great Tuesday isnt it? Last Sunday I went to Scape to visit my cousin-in-laws new booth and while shopping there I found something cute! Shoes that has detachable buckles for us to change the designs! Comfort was so so ( Mr Ling said I am wasting money... nah~~ too cute eh!) but the idea was fantastic! Now I wanna check and really need your comments here... Will you girls like such design or was it just me being way too crazy? Better still, in PLUS SIZE! Tell us! We need your comments! (you can post it in FB there or here, its okay!)



On the other hand, am busy preparing the CNY goodies. Was really upset last week on some business related 'noise' but then Mr Ling told me that moving on and showing the girls what you have and good at is more important than anything else. Designs came up by me two years back and people are still selling it clearly shows that I am good and thus the remake after so long. Blah~~ these are 'noise'

Have a fabulous Tuesday PEOPLE!

(Mr Ling deliberately posed this way... dont ask me why!)

4 comments:

  1. Cute! If there is a bit of heels will be even better. Most importantly must be comfortable. Cos i have broad feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer wedges n yes i love the whole idea of detachable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedges with low heel such as 1-2 inches is good. it gives the extra lift, its comfy and its good for the knees. :) And the detachable idea is good because it allows versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv both wedges and flats....as long as they are comfortable, dun bite my feet & pretty on my feet...^.^

    ReplyDelete