Wednesday 26 September 2012

Boo~~

Am dead beat... Just finished editing 1st set of photos for today's photoshoot. Prissy is awsome as usual, bringing out each outfit to its best. Am STILL in my bath robe and in my super messy house fill with stocks for KAYLENE and The Plus Mannequin... I am very happy with the stocks we have brought in and designed for you girls and am very proud to say we did our best to you THE BEST...

GOSH... am really tired tonight. :S

Thank God for such a wonderful model and studio for me to get my items shot beautifully and quickly...
More items will be up in a few days time...

Oh yeah, before I knock out. I wanna say I have the BEST husband in the world. He was cleaning up the room and wardrobe so that I can put more things into his corner.. I love him to bits! Okay okay, I know he cleaned up the room cos he wanna move the mini sound system (is that the correct word?) into the room to make way for our new television and soundbar (comes FREE!!) but still... He is my perfect Mr Ling!


Good Night Girlies!
 (and no, i am not tt fresh looking, a shot taken quite a while ago)
Love, K

No comments:

Post a Comment