Friday 30 August 2013

Kaylene: VOTE Please!

Was preparing for upcoming collection and I suddenly got really FED up. I had so many ideas but they seemed sooo.... plain. Went to do research and bam! I got really annoyed with myself. Then I remembered we had done something similar previously and customers love the idea that they could be involved in the designing process. Hence, I got excited and selected 3 out of the many designs and I need your vote.

Before you vote, let me tell you more about the each of the design...

click on the image to have a bigger and clearer picture
The LEFT

Its a shirt dress, prolly will go solid colours and its a simple comfy dress, loose fit and has a drawstrings at the hem to make it more interesting. I may heading towards Chambray material because I love the informal feel and overall look to it. Will fall just above knee for easy movement.

The CENTRE

Inspired from a designer I met yesterday, I love how she creates her pieces look so feminine and soft. I wanted to do an off shoulder dress with lace and chiffon, Aiming to go for chiffon and maybe nice vintage chiffon prints. Falls around knee length as this is a modest piece. Suitable for formal funcations and possible that special date you have been planning for.

The RIGHT

Inspired by Indian tranditional sarees, I know it doesnt look any where near it. But the doodling got evolved to this final look. Another soft look dress and using butterfly sleeves or flutter sleeves as focal point. This has to be a soft feminine approach if not the final look will make us look bulky if use the wrong fabric. Knee length as this is suppose to be a modest piece

REMEMBER. This is a plus size dress design and we need to consider that girls must be able to feel comfy and relaxed in the dress.

I need your vote. Minimum 30 votes then I will consider making them into reality and the HIGHEST votes, we will proceed the design first. If you have ideas to add on the design, TELL US! We welcome the suggestions and may consider your suggestion into the final outlook of the dress.

How to vote? In Facebook, comment by mentioning, LEFT, RIGHT or CENTRE as well as suggestions and I will consolidate in a weeks time. 

SO come on! Be part of the designing team! You are part of KAYLENE afterall!

xoxo
K

1 comment: