Thursday 26 September 2013

KAYLENE: and its BACK! LUVEES.. byebye Chub rub!


Finally! After the 1st successful batch of Luvees in shop, the stocks have been finally replenished but this time is extremely limited quantities as the supplier does not have enough stocks as this FABULOUS product is selling extremely extremely well in various continents. So, now the question is this, " What is Luvees all about? What is the big hype huh?" For those who haven't own Luvees and has stocked up (yup, we have customers buying their 4th, 5th pieces ) I will tell you! If you ask me, this is defnitely a Must-Have in every girls wardrobe! Okay before I start, let me ask you;

Have you ever felt discomfort or pain in between your thighs and causing you so much embaressment? Have you just wish that there is something you can do to prevent this pain?

What you are experiencing is that you have 'chub-rub', abrasion in between the thighs or most in the USA will call it chafing.

Chafing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Chafing can refer to:
 (info taken from wikipedia.org)

If you are nodding your head now or raising your hands, you will be pleased to know that KAYLENE is the first to bring in Luvees to Singapore (this is the 3rd batch.. you can figure how good the product is) Luvees is made of high quality lace and polyester sewn like a shorts or tights for you to slip it in. The Lace although soft and smooth, it has holes that allows your skin to 'breathe' It is extremely comfortable and the lace doesnt itch you at all! Luvees prevents abrasion and many had feedbacked that you may not even feel its existence after wearing for a while!

When I was younger, I didnt know why I had this problem, I was embarassed and awkward, friends and collegues asked me why I didnt wanna hang out with them. I really couldnt bring myself to tell them that I am in pain. Sometimes the pain is manageable, sometimes, it swells so bad till I needed 2 days for it to heel. Almost every time I go out, I make a little mental note to try my very best to not have this horrible pain.

Dont laugh girl! its true story and have never told anyone about this (now EVERYONE knows~) When I found about this product, I immediately contacted the founder of Luvees and she was so kind to sell this fabulous product in Singapore. The rest is history and since then, I have religiously been wearing Luvees whenever I go out for a long day. During holidays are a confirmed must have as I tend to walk alot for sightseeing. Abrasion in between my thighs should be the LEAST problem you need to face.

We are please to launch Luvees again! In 2 colours, white and black, only this tim in limited quantities and sizes. We do not have the full size set this time round. Finally we can say good bye to chub rub! And Yeay-ness to putting on the new dress you just bought!

I am Kayde and I am a plus size blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment