Monday 28 January 2013

random post...

Sometimes I think I am mad, I overthink too much, at the slightest issues and fuss over it for a looooong time. I start to doubt myself, my personality and KAYLENE (if the issue is related to the shop) and I start to feel all 'buggy' and emo. I start to think of the past and told myself, 'Kayde is different now, she is strong, she is confident and most of all she is 100% (100% of what? you fill the gap yourself :)) And I start to feel proud and before you know it, I start to get my butt up and gets ready to face the world...

Most of the time, I am the luckiest girl in the world. Obstacles come and I hop over with confidence and proper solutions to resolve. Sometimes, I am not, I get all sensitive, stress and worked up and still have to face customers with a nice big smile despite the 'bugs' crawling all over in my head... but God has been wonderful to me, he plants little voices in me, whispers and guide me to solve each and every hurdle. He also sent human form angels like Mr Ling, Shu n Pris, and many more to guide me into solving each issues.

How lucky I am you may think... But I bet you have someone like those mentioned too... but could it be possible that you have neglected these angels around you and slipped off your mind?

This post is really random and I deliberately did this blog post for myself. A reminder to myself that I am very loved and is indeed in good hands. What about you? Are you in good hands? Think you are not? Are you really sure that there is really no one you can look for comfort/advice?

Go on, take some time and think of the angels surrounding you in which you may have unknowingly missed.

Good night girlies! Long days ahead with peak season and tons of enquiries to reply before I can rest and hop onto the plane and relax. I am truly a blessed child I must say!


No comments:

Post a Comment