Thursday 10 January 2013

Filming in Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Two days ago, I had a call from a student from Ngee Ann Poly and she needed urgent help from me as one of interviewee is unwell and unable to attend the filming. It is a project on plus size modelling and as a plus size entrepreneur. Honestly, it was really tough to squeeze in the schedule espcially this is a peak season for KAYLENE. Did I mention I was sick too? It certainly was not fun to wake up early when I was gorggy from the meds. I was hesitant at first but the thought of helping with the project was important to them, I had to say yes to help them. Hence, Priscilla and I went to the school and did the filming.

The school was amazing. we were impressed with how professional the studio is and all equipments were new and updated. It was really as though it was real set for Mediacorp! The shoot ended well! The filming ended smoothly and I was glad that I managed to help these students finish up the project as scheduled. Well done students! Though we did not have enough time to get to know each other better, from the way I see, I really feel you guys are going to be very successful in your future endeavours.

Love
K



 We had 3 cameras facing us and mics on, Did I mention that the rooms were so professional? There was a studio room with students each with tasks to do.
It was fun but a little stressing as there are actually minimum 15 sutdents, each has their roles to do, just to complete a 15 min interview...
The filming ended! With Model Priscilla Boh.
With our host, Natalie, cute girl! with lovely personality. I think she will go far after she graduates.


No comments:

Post a Comment