Wednesday 23 December 2015

Advertorial: PURE to the Power of Crystals

Hello ladies, 

How exciting! This is technically my first advertorial post for a newly set up business. Pure to the Power of Crystals is owned by my dear friend, Karen and yes, when she asked me to do a advertorial on this product, I agreed! I have been using this special product since she started experimenting (we love it when we are the guinea piggos!) so its been approx 5 months since we have been using it. We got 1 time free trial, the rest we paid for it and has been using it because we love it! This product has since been introduced through word of mouth amongst our circle of friends and seems like they enjoy it as much as I do!

Pure to the Power of Crystals is owned by Karen and is a life coach, who has keen interest in alternative healing therapies and came across this form.
Hence, it was a natural progression (in my opinion) for her to start shifting her interest in 'potion' (i honestly dont know what is a better word) My dear friend here, being her 'everything must be the best she can be' she did alot of homework on coming up with various formulas and understanding the history and the properties FOR EACH INGREDIENT and the next we knew, her first trial batch arrived at my door step. 

For now, she has completed 3 types of 'potion' namely Abundance, Magnetism and Self Love. She will be introducing more products in time to come!

Being in the business, naturally I am using alot of 1st two... So now you will ask me, what has it benefited me and what are the results? Did I really make tons of money after I spray them? 

My answer is: I don't know. 

I honestly dont know how it works and I have no scientific proof to answer (maybe karen has it, ask her!) when Mr Ling asked me one day after me spritzing all over my body on whether if I truly believe in this product and show him the science behind it. I honestly DONT HAVE. But I did realise that everytime before I leave the house and spraying this potion all over my body, I keep manifesting that good things will happen to me and good sales will come because I deserve it for the hardwork put in and that I will face all obstables with positivity. And interestingly, when I stepped out of the house, I really feel good about the day ahead. In business, we literally get ups and downs everyday and it is very important for one self to feel good and feel grounded before we set out to our day to day duties.

Since I started using the spray (I also changed my mindset alot since early this year and I changed my lifestyle drastically) I realised that this spray makes me feel good and confident to step out to face the world again. I cannot explain the theory behind but for me to take a big lap of faith to take part in a prestigious fashion show recently is not my usual 'style' as I will be too afraid. I seemed to be attracting only good things now and even if I don't, I have the capacity to contain the emotion and keep moving on. It has now become a habit and I wont go out without it. I have the 3 blends on my make up desk at this moment and one in my travel pouch. Whenever I feel down, I spray it all over me. It reminded me back to my purpose in spraying it and that is to look forward to new and beautiful opportunities...


And for those who may be keen, I particularly want to introduce self love. It is believed that using the spray helps to give the strength of taking care of oneself and helps to heal the pain of being hurt by others especially negative things said by others... (like the upcoming festive period on why you have not lost the weight or why are you still not pregnant, or why you haven't gotten down to your second child?)

It is very important to understand how special we are and no one can strip us down to our lowest through verbal abuse. I know many girls have this experience and it does pains us to witness how cruel people are towards us plus size girls. Self Love is a good choice to those who wish to make a stand for herself. Everyone deserves to be loved and be treasured yes? And for sel love, there is a nice unique rose and geranium essential oils inside and yes, these top grade essential oils are very pricey and Karen was extremely generous in her concoction..


There is 2 versions of these potions, with alcohol and without and you may ask Karen for more info on the difference and she will be able to fill you up on the details....

So there, now that you have read about my take on the cute 'magical' uplifting sprays, why dont you try it? You may try their small bottles (30ml) first in ala carte form or you may wish to take their promotion pack!

Pure to the Power of Crystals potions are available for sale and doing a Xmas promotion right now, do click on her fanpage and understand more about this product! For orders and information on Pure to the Power of Crystals click here >>> Pure to the Power of Crystals













No comments:

Post a Comment