Monday 11 August 2014

'I have PCOS, Now What?'

Kindly click on the image for clearer picture


“PCOS? What’s that?” 

I recently wrote a blog post about me having problems with PCOS (read here) and since then, many girls have come up to myself or with Juliah/Fern on wanting to find out more on this condition. As much as I HATE TO acknowlege that I am one of a PCOS 'victim', I had to make sure I fully understand what I am actually suffering and what exactly this condition is. 

Karen (a dear friend of mine) had suggested doing a mini discussion to all those who are having this problem. When I found out about this, I was thrilled! I want to meet the rest of the PCOS 'victims' and I wanna know more if there are ways to combat this issue. It will be a private event (all ladies only, plus or slim) and I am going to be there to find out more on this condition through her.

The event details are shown above and should you need more information on this discussion, feel free to email her at workshops@inner-odyssey.com. Ask her anything you wish to know and she will try to address it on that day. 

I am definitely going! I cant wait to be there and see you girls on that day!

The location is yet to be finalised as if the response is good, she will rent a bigger space for more girls to sit in and be comfortable. ALL amount paid for this event will be donated to Lee Ah Mooi Home for the Aged. This event is purely organised out of love for each and everyone of you as she cares.

SEE YOU THERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment