Monday 5 May 2014

C'est si bon Collection 2nd Series is out! ** Updated 14th May 2014**

Hello ladies!
Past four days I had the opportunity to be in the shop front as Juliah was away for a short getaway. It was so nice and warm feeling to get a chance to meet all our customers and have a great catching up and feedback on the stocks and designs. I was so glad to know that the girls love our designs alot and were impressed by the selection we have. From the bottom of my heart, I am very grateful.. Now that Juliah is back in shop and I have this precious day off to finish up all the backlog (gosh... a LOT of backlog yo~) I have decided my top most priority was to upload the C'est si bon Collection series 2 for your viewing pleasure!

 **updated 14th May**
The jeans are looking soooo fine! I love it when I wore it and makes my legs slimmer! Max love it. The 3/4 denim capri pants are here as well! In limited quantities too! LOVE LOVE LOVE!


























This is a skort! Isnt it lovely?

This is a skort too! Super hotseller, now comes in green floral!
Comes in 2 colours , free size, fits uk 16-20 depending on body type





Hand sewn faux pearls on the sleeves! loving this rare shade of blue....





This is definitely one of our favourite collection ever! More images will be up as soon as possible! Love this series as much as we do?!

Love
K

No comments:

Post a Comment