Friday 4 April 2014

Blog: OOTD and what Kayde has been up to...



Another CRAZZZZEEEE week! Woooo Thank God it is over (almost) and I am looking forward to my buying trip in Korea next week as I will be hunting for fabrics made in korea and cute findings like buttons and lace. I am soooo excited! I also  had a very special meeting yesterday. Am very honoured to be selected for this project but I need to firm up some details before I can announce it. Cant help it ladies, I am typical Chinese and I am superstitious on such things. heh heh~ We are also in the midst of launching a new jewelry line. (yeah, didnt expect us to move in such speed!) This time we are going to level it up by incorporating a much sought after stone and give it a modern twist! What it is, I cant tell you yet! But soon I promise, after we have firm up all the details!

Back to my OOTD (outfit of the day) I didnt managed to shoot all my outfits for this week but i thought 2 will be good! I promise to post more in future! *winks!* Both are currently my favourite for this latest collection! I designed this dress with 'ladies not sure what to wear on Mondays' in mind. The idea of 'Wear and Go' came into my mind but I deliberately added paneling to make up look visually slimmer. It is important you know! The bloouse was straight forward. It was our super duper hotseller and can even call it our classic design where we used tulips sleeves and also cute prints! When supplier showed me the fabric, I had to say YES CHOPE CHOPE CHOPE! SOOOO PRETTY! Thank God I got the fabric in time. Judging from the sales, I did the right thing.

I have more fabric coming along mostly from Hong Kong and Korea, expensive but super duper pretty. When we receive the fabric we may post up more images for you to see!

Oh OH OH!!! I noticed something really interesting on our fanpage recently....


Special SHOUT OUT to our Indonesian FANS!!!! Thank you for adding us in Facebook! We will be seeing you soon! REALLY REALLY soon! Special shout out to Dina and Dian! Thank you for such wonderful support! We will see each other really soon!

Okay! Gotta go! Photoshoot tomorrow and yeah, have tons to prepare before the shoot!

Love
K




No comments:

Post a Comment