Friday 13 December 2013

Blog: I will remember

The eventful day, the rain, the whispers and that lane, 
I remembered all these beautiful memories that had turned into a pain.
That sweet smile of yours, was really pretty, it was sincere and full of love, 
No judgement at all, no sinister thought.
That little hand you had was warm to hold
But as days gone by, the hands got a little cold, 
I still held it firm as I remember how fearful you were,
We just kept whispering to you, ' it will be fine, go well' but you were not satisfied. 
You knew you could do better and you hung on to the very last. 
And gave a timely departure and a beautiful arrival for another.
That is extremely kind and very endearing from the bottom of my heart
Many asked if I have any regrets, did I have?
I calmly replied that I have done my best. 
Never knew that your name could sound so beautiful, only last night he told me so. 
I will remember it for it belonged to you.
Have a good rest, Ya Feng. You had been an inspiration to me and my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment