Thursday 24 October 2013

KAYLENE: Sneaks of the new BLAZERS

Hello peeps,

I have been so overhwelmed with work and new project these days and hence the neglect of the blog. :) Seems like it is getting on my nerves (literally as my whole body is aching, eyes r getting smaller n smaller)

Exciting things are happening and I have been busy putting things into place. (psst.. another feature on TV and this program is one of my dream being fulfilled that KAYLENE will be in this program) and we are all rushing production to make things happen. Meetings now seem end later n later and after meetings, I have to zoom into another project. YES some of you have seen via instagram (@kayleneonline #kayleneonline.. come follow us!) that we are launching a new line soon. JEWELRY! More on that in days to come, okay I NEED TO STAY FOCUSED. Today's blog post is about blazers.


Here are the sneaks...







The blazers and cardigans are not your usual design which can be a little plain. These are softer and more feminine... A special highlight on the cream cardigan (which comes in blac) is that I find this design extremely elegant and pretty. This piece is very soft and very 'Nonya' isnt it? I love the fact that this is a FULL LACE cardigan which simply means that it is 'coolly'

What is your take on the designs? Of course, as usual, these are in extremely limited quantities. Do grab them before it is too late..

Love
K

No comments:

Post a Comment