Monday 25 June 2018

Thank you

I have nowhere to write but I need to pen this down. I really want to express how much gratitude I have for your love and support and that you have not let me go. And that you still think there are a way and room to bloom when I am feeling the opposite. 

I am very thankful for the support and encouragement and yet I have to brave up to disappoint you. Once again, I am very thankful for the guidance, the love and the belief. I need to do what I need to do and that it is only necessary that this break up has to happen. I really really hate to disappoint people. Period.

In time to come I will be able to speak again, but for now, I wish to lay low at the back scene and try to figure out what I can do to potentially speak to you again. 

Once again, I truly appreciate your kind support and belief in me. 

Till we meet again.




No comments:

Post a Comment