Tuesday 29 July 2014

Random Note

Sometimes I feel like I am a very blessed girl. I have a customer specially came by to shop to bade farewell to me as she will be going overseas to study. Although I am not there in the shop, I could feel tt love and sincerity from her.I was so overwhelmed even though it was a message passed to me via my collegue's text.

Times like this, I think I definitely did the right thing on taking on this path and that is to service people in "need". A dear friend once told me that I am destined to "heal" people through my hands and that I am destined to be a teacher. I don't know if it makes sense but what ever the case is, I am determined to make more girls feel comfortable and pretty through my designs.

There are literally days in EACH week when I feel very insecure with the future for the shop, the stress on the amount of money spent for shop (recent heart attack was more than 10k worth of fabric (only)), the girls I am responsible of and I must make sure that they will be paid.. I can be broke for all I care because I am responsible for the outcome should I one day be penniless, but my collegues CAN never be in a situation where they feel stress by money. These are daily 'heart attacks' I get and not often I get to be open and say it out.

But after the farewell she bade to me, all the tense nerves and aching bones had temporarily disappeared for I know at this very moment I did something right, at least to someone who came by to the shop just to say goodbye.

Till we meet again, dear H, we will see you again and meanwhile, come back with glorious results!

Today I feel: like a blossoming lotus...

I am Kayde Yeo and I am a Plus Size Blogger and this is me and Mandy baby love... my secret love

No comments:

Post a Comment