Wednesday 3 July 2013

the LOGO has been revealed...

as promised in my previous post, i know this is way over due but then later is better than none right? I know.. not an excuse but really pardon the late post as we worked so hard before NYC and finally can post this up (thanks to my jet lag, its 4am and i am still WIDE awake..pfft)

now, there is really an interesting story behind this logo. This logo is actually handwritten by me using a marker and a plain white paper. The PR agent as well as myself felt that its more personable if I actually design the font. Well, there is not such font hence I shall call it the KAYLENE font. haha~ If you observe the 2 'e' you will realise they are actually different. It is one proof to show that this is really a handwritten word and is digitalised by the designers. FAB huh~ me thinks so too!

Another thing to note is the need with the 'k' loop into the needle hole. We wanted to stress that we do design our clothes and the thread or lace helps form the word. The colour is used blue as it means integrity and we pride ourselves in doing our business with integrity and it also is a colour for fabric chalk when the seamstress use to do a pattern before any sewing.

This design alone took Mr Ling and I a couple of late nights (really late like 5am!) to finally derive into this beautiful logo. So there, do take a closer look when you free and see the love and effot put into this logo. In this logo, you will see our commitment to design exclusive designs to you, still have the personal service touch whenever you visit us and most importantly our business is run with integrity and love for everyone of you.

XOXO
k

No comments:

Post a Comment