Friday 19 October 2012

Be a Fashionista.. Its not that difficult!

Was browsing through the net and visited some of famous bloggers from UK and USA... I was so swooned and mesmerised by the lovely outfits they prepared for themselves and I was drooling at the lovely items. 





But then later I thought to myself. 'HEY, I sell those too!' Dont believe? Let me show you...



So there! We are very proud to tie up with various reliable suppliers who are very sensitive to the trends across the world. They also are great in listening to my ideas and directions on styles I would like my customers to own. Love them so much for being so fashion forward and trusting KAYLENE to bring in their exclusive range to Singapore and therefore me being able to share these beauitful pieces to you.

Have a great Friday!

Juup Juup
K

**pictures are from various bloggers. I merely redid the collage to make it nicer :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment