Tuesday 7 April 2015

And Other than Just for the Fashion Show.....

Kayde and friends went to play! Well, more like a detox for my brain and very tired body. Since September last year, I have been working extremely hard for a project (which didnt work out) and days passed too quickly and next we knew it was the festive period. Juliah got ill during the period and my other collegues were burnt out. We worked too hard and yeap, before I could even slow down, I fell extremely sick. I fell sick for about 2 weeks and it streched all the way AFTER cny... It was crazy, I was miserable and cranky. I had no voice and strength to carry on. In short, I FINALLY GOT BURNED OUT. 

I had too much concerns for the shop as we just cleared our huge debt from the recent business failure and I was super stressed out. I be honest, it was one of the worst dark period for me to endure. I was blessed, I had good team and support. In short, I WAS STRESS and almost at my breaking point... my girls supported me whereever possible and allowed me to hop on the plane without any regrets
 
The trip came very timely despite there were too much to do for the shop, but Thank God for the divine timing, Juliah was back from her MC and the girls are rested and ready to work. I quickly packed my luggage and the next I knew I was on plane and headed to Australia. In this trip, I tried my best NOT TO TOUCH the laptop (and for some weird reason, my laptop REFUSED to function properly). My girls are really awesome, constantly reminding me that the shop is doing well and they got it covered. I am VERY THANKFUL for that. ***sending out love and virtual hugs to them***  

Putting all these aside, and now that it is over, I would like to show you some of the highlights I had in this trip! For those who are heading to Australia, here are some highlights of my trip and you can have some cool tips/ideas on these gorgeous place!

 
stumbled upon this gorgeous place and found a lady who makes her own Lavender products... really awesom products I must say!



We went to Brown Brothers to find out the history of their wine... Love it!



How can we not visit kangeroos and koalas? At Healesville Sanctuary

Groupie shot before we say goodbye to the sleepy koala!

Hoppidy Hop! Kangeroos in action!





And we are at Bondi Beach! I felt peace annd tranquility with the sea facing me and the gorgeous sky..



Mandatory jump shot, somehow I found a way to look like I jump very high! Hehe

Fish Market! We ATE TOO MUCH SEAFOOD!!!!


 
It was fun 'acting a scene' for this shot. Love the end result! At Queen Victoria Market.. Regretted not getting MORE SALAMIs






We went to watch Madaman Butterly - a popular opera. Surprisingly, I wept and enjoyed it! It should be a must go to watch an opera for any tourist in Sydney Opera House

So fortunate to be able to have some fun on St Patricks Day! Booze time!!!! We went pub hopping! IT WAS SUPER FUN LA!






wish they were all mine, but not! If I recall well, I didnt buy much during tt shopping trip!



me in my dress... am so thankful that a few came up to me and complimented this dress and asked where this is from. Of course, I was proud to say 'Singapore, by KAYLENE, by Yours Truly!'

love this shot taken by Pris, She captured the happiness and how grateful we were to be able to attend the show

Need I say more? Highlight for this trip! Its TESS HOLLIDAY! She was so enthusiastic and game to take crazy shots with us! Woooohooo





Braved myself and went to Eureka Skydeck... A little known fact about me: I have height phobia to a certain extend

Lets go GIRLS!!!!

You can tell how EXCITED I am from this shot..... :P

Alrighty! I dont wish to bomb anymore images! There were too many great shots for this trip and I am fully recharged... I am ready to go and work!!! Hope you like my images and be inspired to get to Australia and be wowed by this lovely place!




Love,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment