Thursday 5 September 2013

Blog: We met Mediacorp's Michelle Tay aka 'Yi Da Li'!

Last week, I was so honoured to be invited to a show which Michelle Tay is hosting. We have been on and off been sponsoring Michelle's apparel for a couple of years and interestingly, I have NEVER EVER met her in person before! How ironic! So when I know I could go to Mediacorp and watch her 'work' I was so excited!!!

After her recording was done, I managed to speak briefly to Michelle. She is such a wonderful and gentle lady. We exchanged words of encouragement and parted our ways.... So happy indeed!

So cute! Look at all the excited guests!

 

The show is about to start!

Michelle Tay! Possibly our first chinese local plus size artise to be able to make it this far!

We wish Michelle Tay all the best in her future endeavors and hope she will be able to stay happy! I know its really not being an artist let alone being a plus size artist! Think about the shoes problem, the wardrobe styling, the persona created for her... she has definitely come a long way to achieve what she has today, so KAYLENE and I will support her in the best we can for her! DO you have any words of encouragement for her? Tell it through KAYLENE!


Oh Oh OH! before I forget, her stylist sent me a msg a couple of days ago and I was so happy that the producer as well as the styling team loves the clothes on her. Good Job KAYLENE! It immediately gave me this warm fuzzy feeling...


Sometmes, a simple message from anyone can really make a difference. That message could possibly lighten up a very dark day for me and remind me that what I am doing is right and worth doing for... Okay gtg! Its a beautiful cooling Thursday and I need to continue our upcoming design, come, let me show you a sneak peak.....

now, what has indian sarees gotta do with the upcoming collection?

things we do before it reaches to you!
 xoxo
K




No comments:

Post a Comment