Thursday 28 March 2013

I wonder....

Past few days has been a serious roller coaster ride! It was crazy as we were frantic on our deadlines for submitting our upcoming collection till June 2013. Yeah, we work ahead of times and phew! I finished it and sample production are on standby mode. Just when I thought I can take a while to relax and have a cuppa hot chocolate to ease my angry stomach (screaming FEED ME!) I remembered that I have not blogged for a while. I know, some of you girls miss chatting up with me and ME TOO! But because I am too busy and seldom in shop, I have to update via this blog instead...

Well, instead of updating you girls on my recent updates which is none other than work work work work work, I would like to use this blog post to ask you girlies a few questions. Before I do so, take a look at this picture that I have consolidated.

*images are from google search and mostly they are famous bloggers
**click on the image to see a better image

You know, I am so inspired by the plus size fashion trend out of Asia and I love their guts to carry their outfits with style and rock in each and every outfit! Dont you think they look fab?? Well, I always wonder;

Will you ever be spotted in such outfits? If so, how? If no, Why not?

For the past 5 years into this business, I realise that most of us still want to slip into the 'ALL black phase' but but but, dont you feel inspired when you see how beautiful they look in colours? If you notice, they are also pretty modest in their dress! no flashy bits and yet still rocking it no? Do you think you will feel better when you feel better? I have seen a major shift in dressing myself recently as well and naturally it will affect my collections as I always design these pretty clothes with the itention of me being able to wear it nice and look good in it. But before I start to shift this direction, I would like to ask for your opinion. 

Do you see youself changing your style to look like these beautiful women shown above? Or you are really comfy with the current style you have?

Tell us! 

Love
I am Kayde and I am a plus size blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment