Friday 14 December 2012

We are so LOVED!! thanks thanks!

8th December marks KAYLENE's 5th birthday, a serious milestone for ANY indie shops and this is purely because we are very loved by loyal customers and supported us all these years! One customer is uber sweet, gave us a little ornament for this Christmas


and the other... oh my, she remembered 8th December and sent me a text to congratulate KAYLENE.. saw her at shop yesterday and came into shop with a lovely basket of fresh flowers and a bottle of wine (am still not sure whether is wine or champagne, I wanted to deco the shop for a few days first!) Seriously, she is really the sweetest angel I have EVER met and always has KAYLENE in her heart. Really appreciate the love she has given us all these years...
Really booster jab for me! Alrighty, gotta go now! Meanwhile its the festive season! Stay positive till the end of the year and lets look forward to 2013 together!

tts me wearing the latest blouse with mini heart prints. Nice and COMFY!
I am Kayde and I am a plus size blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment